Increase Font Size
Linn Health Care Center
Ways to Give
Events and Happenings
LHCC Perfect Survey
- Linn Health Care Center's Perfect Survey: Third year in a row
Harvest Time Fair
- The United Methodist Elder Care Annual Harvest Time Fair will be held on Friday, November 7 from 4PM to 7PM and on Saturday, November 8, from 9AM to 2PM.
Chaplain Michael J'Zen
- United Methodist Elder Care is pleased to announce the appointment of Michael J'Zen as the new Chaplain/Spiritual Care Coordinator.
Rhode Island Housing Resources Commission
- UMEC is proud to announce the appointment of Sandra Cullen to serve on the RI Housing Resources Commission.
United Methodist Elder Care Award Recipients
- Two individuals were recognized for their exceptional service to United Methodist Elder Care at the organization's Annual Meeting on the evening of June 24th.
Brown University Doctors Collaborate with Winslow Gardens Residents
- Resident doctors from the Warren Alpert Medical School at Brown University celebrated the completion of their six week study at UMEC with their assigned patient.
Living the Spirit of Aloha
- Residents of Winslow Gardens and Linn Health Care Center enjoyed the performance of Kukiki and the Coconuts.
37th Annual Governor's Centenarians Brunch
- Betty Hamilton of Linn Health Care Center attended the brunch with Governor Lincoln Chafee on May 21st.
Winslow Gardens Residents Tour Amish Country
- Winslow Gardens traveled to Lancaster, PA to tour Amish Country and enjoy local theater, dining and shopping.
United Methodist Elder Care Board of Trustees
- United Methodist Elder Care is pleased to announce the appointment of two new members to the Board of Trustees.
LHCC Awarded 5-Star Rating
- Linn Health Care Center Awarded 5-Star Rating: Top in Nation's Nursing Homes
Mardi Gras Pancake Breakfast
- UMEC Communities residents celebrated Fat Tuesday with a traditional Mardi Gras Pancake Breakfast.
Congressman David Cicilline
- Congressman Cicilline addressed residents at UMEC to discuss issues of importance to them and their quality of life.
2013 Gratitude Report
- United Methodist Elder Care's 2013 Annual Gratitude Report
TD Charitable Foundation
- TD Charitable Foundation Supports United Methodist Elder Care with Donation
- United Methodist Elder Care Wish List
Woonsocket Housing Authority Licensed for Assisted Living at St. Germain
- Elder Care Consultants, LLC, a division of UMEC, announces affordable assisted living units now available at facility in Woonsocket, RI
United Methodist Elder Care Communities Annual Harvest Time Fair
Date: November 7 & 8, 2014 - Time: Friday - 4PM to 7PM and on Saturday, 9AM to 2PM
Phone: 401-438-4456 - Fax:
Winslow Gardens - 40 Irving Avenue East Providence, RI 02914 401-438-4456
Linn Health Care Center - 30 Alexander Avenue East Providence, RI 02914 401-438-7210